Go on MSI’s Instagram and Twitter accounts below and leave a comment telling us which team You support for the MGA2018 Final 4, and hashtag Your comment with #MGA2018.
We may ask You for information to run this Event that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, contract information, primary document information (for age verification purposes), name, mailing address, and other information we may need. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize can be sent to You. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
Participant Representation and Warranties.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event comment or hashtag is incorrect or incomplete, b) if comment submissions are not made within the Event period or in the correct MSI social media page; c) if We are unable to notify participant, or if participant does not timely respond to our query within the stipulated timeframe; d) the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; e) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; f) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or g) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI Warranties Exclusion.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.